CANCELATION POLICY: 48 Hours advance notice is required to cancel any treatment. Booking by credit card only. In case of lateness or failure to keep an appointment, the full price of the treatment will be charged.
New York City Laser Hair Removal
No more shaving, waxing, plucking, or bleaching unwanted hair. At the Skin Care and Laser Center, we use the most powerful laser in the world -The GentleYag by Candela-to safely remove unwanted body hair without damaging the delicate pores or skin structures with our New York City Laser Hair Removal services.
The Palomar RejuveLux Pulsed Light System uses laser and pulsed light technology to remove the following
skin imperfections and more!
This is typically a 4 to 6 treatment program using the MediLux to dramatically eliminate signs of sun damage and aging including:
- Acne Treatments (StarLux Intense Pulsed Light)
- Tightening (Laser)
- Sun Damage (StarLux Intense Pulsed Light) - Pigmented Lesions (Sunspots or Age spots) occur in response to sun-induced skin injury and appear as dark brown circles, known as Solar Lentignes. There can also be diffuse browning of the skin known as Actinic Bronzing.
- Broken Capulalies (Intense Pulsed Light & Laser) - Vascular Lesions or superficial blue, red, or purple veins under the skin's surface. Some common types include Rosacea (see below) and Spider Viens or tiny vessels that appear near the surface of the face).
- Rosacea, facial inflammation (Intense Pulsed Light)
- Haemangiomas - This IPL or laser- based treatment will break up those pesky little red spots and naturally shed the imperfections for clear, beautiful skin.
- Cafe au Lait (Intense Pulsed Light & Laser)
- Freckles (Intense Pulsed Light & Laser)
- Sun damage / Age spots/ Pigmented lesions
- Scars & Stretchmarks - Microdermabrasion, laser or IPL will be used to lessen the severity of scars and stretch marks.